Terms & Conditions
1. General Terms and Conditions
2. The terms of sale apply to the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of goods between the customers of the alamo.ee online store (hereinafter the Customer) and Alamo Trading OÜ (hereinafter the alamo.ee).
3. When registering as a user of Alamo.ee and / or purchasing products, the terms of this agreement and the rights and obligations arising from the legislation of the Republic of Estonia apply.
4. Alamo.ee reserves the right to make changes in the sales conditions and sales prices. These changes are reflected on the alamo.ee website.
5. Entry into force of the sales contract
6. Alamo.ee sells and the Customer buys the products offered in the e-shop.
7. The sales contract between Alamo.ee and the Client enters into force as of the receipt of the amount payable according to the order confirmation to the current account of Alamo Trading OÜ.
8. By placing an order in the Alamo.ee online store and making a transfer, the Customer confirms that he has read the sales conditions and agrees with them.
10. All prices in the alamo.ee online store are in Euros and include 20% VAT.
11. alamo.ee reserves the right to adjust prices. If the Customer submitted his order before the price changes took effect, then the price that was reflected on the invoice at the moment of placing the order applies to him. The customer has no right to demand compensation for the price difference.
12. Placing an order and paying for the goods
13. At the moment there is no possibility for banks to make a payment link in the alamo.ee e-store. The Customer can pay for the order in his / her Internet bank according to the invoice. The invoice will be sent to the Customer according to the e-mail address in the contact information entered and confirmed by the Customer. The customer pays 100% of the order amount to confirm the order.
14. The sales contract is considered concluded and the execution of the order starts immediately after the Customer has paid 100% of the order confirmation.
16. After the sales contract enters into force (payment of the invoice by the Customer), alamo.ee will complete the order and hand it over to our logistics partners for delivery.
17. The delivery terms indicated on the Alamo.ee website are valid from the moment of payment of the invoice.
18. The Customer is obliged to notify alamo.ee of any change of destination or agreed time immediately before delivery of the goods.
19. The avoidance of delays and misunderstandings in the delivery of goods depends on the accuracy and correctness of the information provided in the order. Alamo.ee is not responsible for delays in the delivery of products and misunderstandings if the delay or misunderstanding is due to the inaccuracy of the information provided by the Customer when placing the order.
20. Shipments that have been damaged during transport where the products, but not the product packaging, have been damaged will be replaced by the Customer. If replacement is impossible, we offer compensation for the cost of damaged goods.
21. Right of return
22. Pursuant to § 56 (1) of the LPA, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
23. The returned goods must be unused, undamaged and in original packaging.
24. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer (max. 10 €, § 194 (4) of the LPA), unless the reason for the return is non-compliance with the ordered or defective goods.
25. In order to return the goods, an application for the return of the goods must be submitted to the e-mail address: e-pood (at) alamo.ee within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The return application must include the Customer's name, product code, product name and the reason for the return.
26. The Customer shall be reimbursed for the returned goods after inspection of the returned goods, but not later than within 14 days.
27. Procedure for submitting claims
28. According to the Law of Obligations Act, the Customer has the right to file claims for non-compliance with the terms of the product within 2 years from receipt of the goods.
29. In the event of a product defect, the Customer undertakes to notify alamo.ee of the problem at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information: name, contact information and product defect. The respective application must be sent no later than within 2 months after the defect is discovered.
30. Alamo.ee is not responsible for:
If the product is damaged due to normal wear and tear
The product has been damaged during use or through negligence (the product has noticeable scratches, damage or other signs of wear or bruising)
Improper or improper use of the product or non-compliance with the instructions in the instructions for use and / or relevant documents, including storage, falling and shock, improper exposure to aggressive environments or household chemicals, etc., all without exception
31. Liability and force majeure
32. Alamo.ee is liable to the Client and the Client is liable to alamo.ee for the damage caused to the other party by the violation of these terms and conditions in the cases and to the extent provided by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
33. Alamo.ee is not liable for damages caused to the Customer or for a delay in the delivery of the product if the damage or the delay in the delivery of the product is due to a circumstance that alamo.ee could not have foreseen.
35. By using the Alamo.ee website, the Client gives clear and informed consent to alamo.ee for the processing of his personal data.
36. Alamo.ee uses the information provided by the Customer only for the fulfillment of the Customer's purchase order and does not disclose them to third parties.
37. Other conditions
38. Disagreements and disputes arising from the fulfillment of these conditions shall be settled by the parties primarily through negotiations. If disputes arising from the Agreement cannot be resolved through negotiations between the parties, the Customer has the right to apply to the Consumer Protection Board or the Court to protect their rights. Alamo.ee has the right to apply to the Court to protect its rights.